Ben Ryan brings the kind of A-game and stage presence event organisers crave. His understanding into the mindful development of people, open communication, the power of active listening and how to inspire peak performance are truly legendary.
Ben shares with companies world-wide, the most effective ways to channel motivation and unlock passion in and across teams.
It is Ben’s extraordinary experience as the Olympic, gold medal-winning coach of the 2016 Fiji 7s Rugby team, that provides such moving, first-hand learnings into why to trust your instincts matters.
In his keynotes, Ben reveals the factors for sustaining success cultures, such as the importance of openly aligning values and vision, and the consistent communication that must follow in order to
5 things you might not know about Ben Ryan
- His keynote audiences include leaders and teams at some of the largest oil, automotive companies in the world;
- He believes that the most competitive form of technology money can’t buy is non-verbal communication and listening;
- He received an SMS from Buzz Aldrin congratulating the Fiji 7s team first ever, Gold Medal win in the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro;
- Ben was accorded the highest order the prestigious ‘Companion of the Order of Fiji’ and also is the first non-Fijian Chief with eternal land on the island;
- Ben’s mindful leadership style is guided by his personal philosophy: plan your work, and then work your plan.
Ben was excellent and a great fit for our group and event. He was obviously well
prepared and took into account our brief for the event. Only positive feedback from the
group as a whole!Conference Manager
Our audience was tired of hearing about tech, and Ben’s messages about leadership
through telling his story were really meaningful to the audience. There was also a group of rugby followers that were star struck and wanted pictures and autographs. If I had known he is on the Fijian currency, I would have acquired some and had him sign it!David Sjolander
Ben gave a brilliant speech; he achieved complete audience buy-in and absolutely
delivered on the message we were trying to convey to our business. Highlights that stood
out in particular were his wholehearted commitment to the team, strength of morals and
unwavering belief in his standards. This is something we can all learn from and deliver
into our business going forward on a daily basis.Executive sponsor
We had a great amount of positive feedback on Ben’s speech. We also received a
number of comments from people associated with our tournament about how well
mannered and polite the Fiji team was. I can see this is a direct reflection of the leadership they are receiving.Jamie Levchuk
TEN Talent manages Ben’s speaking engagements. Use the message system to enquire about Ben’s availability. TEN Talent manage the careers of a handful of the most inspirational and impactful talent in the world who have stories to tell and lessons to leave.